Digital Consultant - Customer and Marketing
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred percent Digital.
As part of the Customer and Marketing offering at Deloitte Digital, you will be involved in helping our clients identify and solve their business challenges through the use of technology. You will join a team of professionals, which vary from consultants’, developers, project managers and technical architects.
The role will get you involved in designing and developing innovative CRM solutions for our clients by understanding their business challenges and transforming them into technical solutions, which fit into the client’s technology landscape. You will contribute at various stages of our projects such as requirements gathering, solution design, technical implementation and configuration as well as contributing to pre-sales activities such as product demonstrations and proposals.
As your career progresses within Deloitte Digital, you will:
- Gain a better understanding of CRM processes in Sales, Service and Marketing as well as related CRM technologies
- Learn and practice various methodologies in delivering agile projects to clients
- Have the opportunity to develop oneself in either more technical and development roles or more functional/ analysis roles
- Work within a team both locally and globally, by sharing knowledge and solutions
- Achieve various CRM related technology certifications
Desired Skills and Experience
- A strong interest in technology and business processes, and how the two intersect
- You are flexible, eager to learn (e.g. technologies such as MS Dynamics and Salesforce) and generally take initiative
- Prior knowledge of CRM technologies would be beneficial but not required
- A basic understanding of relational databases
- You are comfortable contributing to multiple engagements at once
- You are fluent in English with strong oral and communication skills
- A team player comfortable working with different stakeholders
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior related work experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant disciplines such as Technology, Business and/or Marketing.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From junior employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte Digital is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.Apply now