Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your Journey with Us
We are looking to strengthen our Data Analytics team with an Analyst/Consultant to help us further grow the business. Our Analytics practice provides strategic guidance and implementation services to help companies manage data from disparate sources and convert it into accurate, actionable information that can support analytics-driven decision-making and drive competitive advantage. We address the continuum of opportunities in business intelligence, data management, technology, and next-generation analytics and technologies, including big data, cloud, machine learning and AI platforms.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level in a challenging international environment, focusing on continuous learning and dynamic teamwork, you're ready for Deloitte Digital.
How you will Make an Impact
In this role, you will be under the direction of a manager or project lead, you will help with and be responsible for creating technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs. You will be shaping and execute analyses and delivering operationalized analytic insights. Through working in consulting, you will gain exposure to multiple industries and have the opportunity to continuously learn as you take on exciting, new projects. You can also choose to specialise and contribute to the development of Deloitte service offerings.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
• You will be responsible for analytics solution design and development, translating business requirements into solid solutions.
• Your activities range from business requirements analysis to architecture design (limited), development, and testing.
• You will participate in assessments of existing analytics implementations and give advice on structural improvements in areas of performance: usability, architecture, processes and organization.
• You will assess, map and translate complex business processes and requirements into a structured analytics use case.
• You will build analytics solutions using variety of analytics and visualization tools as required by the client, and create robust documentation of solutions and underlying design decisions and operating procedures.
Let’ s Talk About You
At Deloitte, leaders at every level are characterized by their ability to inspire, support and provide opportunities for people to deliver their best and grow both as professionals and human beings.
Your Leadership skills:
• Builds productive relationships within and across teams; works with others across Deloitte as one team, sharing information and expertise
• Actively thinks of new ways of doing things that help enhance quality and effectiveness or that contribute towards building the service offering
• Gains the trust and confidence of others through their actions
Your Professional skills:
• Stays knowledgeable of technological tools and resources (including emerging ones) and how they can contribute to business operations in the areas we collaborate with internal/external stakeholders
• Strong business & economical skills that allow to swiftly integrate in and understand different business environments.
• A flexible working style. As the role involves a lot of client-service work, the scope and variety of work will vary depending on the current portfolio of projects.
Your Specialized skills:
You will preferably be in possession of a degree/higher qualification in the field of Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business, AI or similar fields. A self-starter by nature, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently as well as in a team.
Ideally, you are knowledgeable and experienced in one or more of the following areas:
• A solid technical grounding in cloud technology, databases, and SQL, Python, R, SAS, or other programming languages.
• A solid understanding in data mining, data modelling, data integration, and database and data warehouse design.
• Basic knowledge of or exposure to machine learning, data visualisation, and artificial intelligence techniques (clustering, regression, classification, etc.).
• Ideally, exposure to project management principles
• A client-service mind-set and a desire to take on tough and challenging projects.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to present data insights creatively and in a way that is easy to understand and appealing to different levels of an organization.
• The ability and motivation to work remotely and independently when supporting clients.
• A passion for data and technology along with the ambition and drive to excel in the field.
What’s in it for you?
You will get the opportunity to work in an innovative environment where personal development and growth are encouraged.
• You will learn new tools and methodologies, allowing you to become an expert in some areas and diversify your experience in others.
• You will grow your industry and business specific knowledge in order to maximize the impact our consulting work will have on our clients.
• Your proficiency and skill level will grow through consistently providing exceptional services to our clients, growing the developing our offerings and growing our Deloitte brand. This by focusing on key areas like: solving problems, developing others and self, building relationships, adapting communication styles, managing change & ambiguity, developing business, managing quality and risk and managing results.
Alongside all of Deloitte, we foster the connections necessary to shape a better future for our clients, our culture, our society, and our planet.
Deloitte Digital Malta is part of a global brand, Deloitte that has been around for the past 175 years and currently has over 300,000 employees worldwide making us one of the biggest professional service providers worldwide. Over the years, Deloitte Digital has provided solutions to numerous Maltese organisations across various industries.
We work with our clients to develop customer-centric organisations - helping them take on the challenges of tomorrow and beyond. With deep expertise in data, creative, technology and strategy, we can help you build the types of customer journeys that create new growth.
As a Purpose-led organization, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles that distinguish the Deloitte culture. We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you. We tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
• Health Insurance cover for yourself and dependents.
• Mental health support through sponsored therapy sessions.
• Weekly get-togethers
• Hybrid working option
• Digital learning, mentoring and regular performance snapshots.