If you are looking for a career where people and technology help move business forward, you’re looking for Deloitte Digital.
Now, more than ever, businesses are embracing change and looking to technology to enable their transformation. If you want to work with leading thinkers, tackle some of the biggest challenges, and have the most impact—you want to be here.
Your future team
Our Deloitte Digital teams, composed of a balanced mix of business professionals and technology experts help anticipate change, unlock the full potential of technology, extract strategic insights from data, and create new value for our clients through digital technologies. You will have the opportunity to share ideas and collaborate on projects that make the most of disruptive technologies such as Augmented Reality, Robotic Process Automation, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.
Your next challenge
In this role, you will join a dynamic team that is mainly responsible for the development and integration of web and mobile applications, core backend systems, CRM solutions and ERP platforms.
- Participating in client workshops to understand business and technical requirements for various technology projects;
- Collaborating with other team members and other delivery teams to ensure deadlines are met;
- Working in a team or individually, to develop and implement web and mobile applications using Agile or Waterfall methodologies;
- Liaising with third party technical teams to integrate with other systems;
- Deployment of applications on web servers, configurations and updates;
- Be involved in writing technical documentation and deliver training to clients.
- Staying up to date with emerging technologies and development trends;
- Perform code reviews, mentor and share knowledge with colleagues.
Your skills and competencies
You will preferably be in possession of a first degree in IT from a recognised university or equivalent certifications and with previous experience in the software development field. A self-starter by nature, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently as well as in a team.
Ideally, you are knowledgeable in one or more of the following areas:
- Microsoft .NET technologies using C# or VB.NET
- Web Service Technologies
- Database Technologies - MS SQL Server/SQL Server Azure
- Web Application Technologies
- Experience with Azure Dev/Ops and CI/CD knowledge
Although not essential, experience with writing mobile applications and setting up and maintaining IIS, MS SQL Server, Azure App services and/or Azure SQL will be considered an asset.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From junior employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte Digital is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.Apply now