What impact will you make?
We are currently seeking to recruit a Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be required to manage the delivery of business and technology transformation projects, ensuring timely delivery and meets desired results.
What you will be doing:
- Lead assigned projects and drive the delivery from inception to completion
- Define and manage project plan in line with scope and budget
- Monitor project progress and manage change as necessary
- Manage, motivate and mentor project resources
- Conduct risk management and provide corrective actions plans, where necessary
- Effectively manage project budget and resource allocation
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Liaise with project stakeholders and maintain project expectations, providing regular status updates
- Participate in pre-sales activities with both potential and existing customers, including the preparation of proposals, estimates and project planning
- Evolve the customer relationship by identifying gaps and being proactive in proposing solutions and services to our clients
- Support any other PMO tasks as required
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a Business and Information Technology related field
- Master’s Degree and/or project management certification (e.g. PRINCE2 or PMP) will be considered an asset
- In excess of five years’ experience in project management on business and/or technology transformation projects, ideally for external clients
- Demonstrable ability to work with internal and external stakeholders across the spectrums of grade, discipline and experience
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies and best practices
- Experience in running multiple projects concurrently
- Experience in delivering projects utilizing a wide range of methodologies
Desired skills and competencies:
- Sound understanding of business operations/processes and technology implementation lifecycle
- Process-oriented and possess strong problem solving skills
- Able to work on own initiative and in a timely manner across different projects, clients and industries
- Solid business/commercial understanding
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Deep insight and experience in one or more industries
- Strong business writing skills
Deloitte offers Global professional services that include Audit, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in Malta and globally. In pursing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates with.
We are led by a Purpose, "To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society". This Purpose defines who we are and what we stand for. It's not about being the biggest. It's about being the first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements.
Our Talent Experience
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements is at the centre of our unique Talent Experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.Apply now