Customer experience and journey mapping
In today’s fast-paced consumer world, it has become crucial to give customers not just a seamless and excellent customer experience but also a personalised and unique journey right from the minute they land on your website, all the way to making a purchase in your store and beyond.
Touchpoints and automation
Nowadays, consumers have shifted their loyalty towards brand experiences more than ever. Customers expect personalised and connected experience across any channel or touch point, being online or in your brick and mortar stores. Targeted marketing and proper segmentation will help you build a strong database of loyal customers and ensures you deliver the right message, to the right person at the right time.
The principle of customer journey automation helps achieves these goals whilst also reducing repetitive work, load on your team, and help you achieve operational excellence. The benefits of mapping the journey are endless, ranging from revenue growth, enhanced brand loyalty, and improved ROI on marketing activities.
How can Deloitte Digital help?
At Deloitte Digital, we have a dedicated team of professionals who can support you in building personalised marketing and customer journeys for your business. Our team includes a combination of industry consultants and marketing specialists dedicated to help you build exceptional customer experiences.
We can offer support by:
- Reviewing your existing marketing strategy, recommending improvements and best practices.
- Assisting you in building a new marketing strategy, which includes segmentation and automation.
- Consulting you on adopting an omni-channel marketing strategy.
- Proposing marketing automation tools and supporting you in implementing these tools.
- Reviewing your customer database and recommending customer segments in order to deliver a personalised experience.
- Assist you in establishing impactful and effective customer touch points.
Join our live one-to-one workshop to learn more how you can redefine the journey for your customers and build better loyalty
During this workshop, you will learn more about:
- Customer expectations
- Why is targeted marketing important and how can it be adopted
- How can businesses use their current customer information to deliver personalized communications
- Ways of collecting new data
- How to reduce the number of unsubscribes received
- The benefits of automated marketing and how to get started.
- Understanding the customer-purchasing journey.