If you are looking for a career where people and technology help move business forward, you’re looking for Deloitte Digital.
Now, more than ever, businesses are embracing change and looking to technology to enable their transformation. If you want to work with leading thinkers, tackle some of the biggest challenges, and have the most impact—you want to be here.
Your future team
Our Deloitte Digital teams, composed of a balanced mix of business professionals and technology experts help anticipate change, unlock the full potential of technology, extract strategic insights from data, and create new value for our clients through digital technologies. You will have the opportunity to share ideas and collaborate on projects that make the most of disruptive technologies such as Augmented Reality, Robotic Process Automation, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.
Your next challenge
In this role, you will join a dynamic team that is mainly responsible for the development and maintenance of intelligent automation tools, such as robots, OCR, chat bots, and NLP.
- Participating in client workshops to understand business and technical requirements and help building solutions to automate business processes through the use of robot process automation tools.
- Developing and maintaining single-robot as well as multi-robot systems to solve complex business processes working within an Agile environment
- Collaborate with team members including Solution Architects and Business Analysts in order to provide and design the most feasible solution for our clients.
- Make use of frameworks to help make automated robots easier to understand and maintain.
- Document processes, automation approach, keep structured code up to date in code repositories
- Where applicable propose resource and license optimization to make the solution more cost effective
- Support with effort estimation for both new projects and ongoing ones
- Assist with setting up infrastructures for development and execution
- Collaborating with other team members and other delivery teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Liaising with third party technical teams to integrate with other systems
- Be involved in writing technical documentation and deliver training to clients and guiding clients how to perform UAT
- Staying up to date with emerging technologies and development trends
- Perform code reviews, mentor and share knowledge with colleagues.
Your skills and competencies
You will preferably be in possession of a first degree in IT from a recognised university or equivalent certifications and with previous experience in the software development field. A self-starter by nature, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently as well as in a team.
Ideally, you are in possession of the following qualities:
- Eager to learn and self-motivated
- A keen interest in automation tools and AI platforms such as NLP, Chatbots and Computer Vision
- At least 2 years’ experience with any programming language
- Experience with database Technologies - MS SQL Server/SQL Server Azure
- Experience with Azure Dev/Ops
- Experience with Excel and Visio
- Excellent spoken and written English
Experience or certifications on RPA technologies such as UIPath or BluePrism, Automation Anywhere and .NET will be considered an asset.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From junior employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- A competitive package
- Enjoyable and Flexible working environment
- Events and team-building activities
- Training and skill development
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte Digital is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.Apply now