Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital.
At Deloitte Digital, technology, creativity and innovation intersect with fun and serious intent to build outstanding digital solutions. We are growing our team at the Deloitte Digital Malta to enable us to build better digital solutions for our clients.
With an ever increasing number of digital studios spread across the globe, the team at Deloitte Digital includes Salesforce engineers & architects, strategists, UX/UI designers, service designers, digital architects and digital marketers – a powerful combination of technology skills, creativity, and business acumen. We provide our clients with a full suite of digital services, covering digital strategy, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation across mobile, web and social media channels. Deloitte Digital is committed to helping clients unlock the business value of emerging technologies. However, we are always looking for better and more fun ways to do things.
A career as unique as you are
Deloitte Digital has an exciting career opportunity for a Web developer. You will be working within our industry leading web and mobile development on large scale enterprise client engagements.
Our web and mobile development practice at Deloitte Digital offers a huge opportunity for career development and on-going training. You will have the opportunity to work with diverse clients to transform or develop their technology strategy.
What you will be doing
- Implementation of WordPress solutions, such as plugins and extensions
- Implementation of responsive web portals
- Administration and maintenance of existing running solutions
- Proactively identifying and fixing security flaws and vulnerabilities with practical out of the box solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Support the daily operations of sites as needed
What we are looking for
- Experience with WordPress CMS (setting up, adaptation and operation) will be considered an asset
- Able to review and modify existing code
- Basic knowledge in web standards and accessibility
- Results-oriented, systematic and independent way of working
The following will be considered an asset
- Experience with version control (e.g. Git)
- Basic knowledge in the field of search engine optimisation
- Willingness to learn new technologies and implement in short time
- Competent understanding in the principles of website design
- Ability to work both independently and in a team